Sunday, March 29, 2020

Daily Calm in a Jumbled World

Hi friends.  I know this is tough. I hope you are finding a place of joy and happiness in your home. I have been doing daily projects from making fabric masks for donation to painting and watching inspirational podcasts. Oprah's Super Soul Conversation series are excellent.

My studio is my happy place where I am at peace focusing on creativity. Today the rain on the roof provides an extra pleasant sense of tranquility.  

My word for 2020 is Connection. And although we are social distancing I can continue to communicate through letter writing, phone calls and texts, and of course social media. 

I am grateful to be home with my dear husband, Dominick, and our cat, Matilda. We are safe and have food, books, internet and art supplies. 

Mask Making

Painting 

Matilda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Magic

In her book Big Magic , Elizabeth Gilbert (who is best known as the author of Eat, Pray, Love ) writes "I believe the creative process ...