Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Under Glass is Published!

Under Glass is published and here is one of the comments I received this week: 

"The first poem stopped me short.  From then to the last poem, I read aloud to myself. every single poem and re-read some several times before turning the page.  I never thought that a book of poetry could be  a page-turner, but yours is.  It is beautiful, moving, hard, sad, reassuring, but above all beautiful.  Thank you for sharing it with those of us who must have intruded on your silences." ~ AMF 6 Sept 2019


If you don't have your copy yet, visit the Finishing Line Press online bookstore with this link 
As always please send me your questions and comments. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Magic

In her book Big Magic , Elizabeth Gilbert (who is best known as the author of Eat, Pray, Love ) writes "I believe the creative process ...