Do you get excited when you see those first spring blooms? Each year this little crocus, in a sunny south-facing bed pops up and I smile.
Friday, February 28, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Creative Magic
In her book Big Magic , Elizabeth Gilbert (who is best known as the author of Eat, Pray, Love ) writes "I believe the creative process ...
-
I celebrated my birthday in November and set a new goal for 2016. I want to make a 5" block of textile art every day for 365 days. ...
-
I just learned that one of my quilts has been juried in Fiber 577 at The 577 Foundation in Perrysburg, OH. Since I grew up in Ohio, and con...
-
Karen Belsky Loprete died two weeks ago, on August 1st. She was a creative woman with an incredible zest and flair for art. I cannot believe...

No comments:
Post a Comment