Thursday, June 13, 2019

Mary Lachman is Sharing her Recent News

Can it really be more than 6 months since my last post?  There's a surprise. But then life gets in the way sometimes doesn't it?

A couple of exciting things have occurred.

First, I am one of two featured artists  in the "Uncommon Beauty" exhibit at Roche Diagnostics in Tucson, AZ from April-July 2019.  Here is a picture. One of my fiber art pieces is shown on the far right.   All in all I have five pieces in the exhibit.

Second, my first chapbook of poetry, Under Glass, is in press and will be delivered in early August to those who have pre-ordered.  But if you didn't get a chance to order don't fret. Based on the number of pre-orders the publisher will print 250 additional copies. So you can still pick up a copy.

Order online using a credit card or PayPal at https://www.finishinglinepress.com/product/under-glass-by-mary-f-lachman/


And third, I have been doing a lot of knitting. Check back for a picture (because I cannot figure out how to load that image from my phone right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Magic

In her book Big Magic , Elizabeth Gilbert (who is best known as the author of Eat, Pray, Love ) writes "I believe the creative process ...