Thursday, March 3, 2016

Making Art Every Day (Weeks 9-17)

I am making art every day. 
But I have gotten behind on the posting and blogging. Sometimes something has to give!
 So, in this lightening round let me bring you up to speed on some of the things I have been doing.

Stamping fabric paint on my artwork using a found object. (Maybe it needs a little more.)

Making a hat (a modified MaggiKnits pattern and yarn)
Presenting the hat to a friend!


Stamping and fusing and painting on linen just because

Knitting a topper for a sleeveless dress from scraps!
Trying my hand at carving stamps from Artsy printing blocks

Playing with food 





Playing with food and paint and cloth




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Magic

In her book Big Magic , Elizabeth Gilbert (who is best known as the author of Eat, Pray, Love ) writes "I believe the creative process ...