Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Idea Accepted to Quilting Arts Holiday 2015!

I am tickled to have just shipped off my project to Quilting Arts!

I can tell you a little about it but cannot post any photos yet.

The magazine accepted my idea for the 2015 Holiday Gift magazine. The magazine can be pre-ordered online or will be available on newstands later this year.

Here are 5 hints...perhaps you can guess what it is?

  1. It is a quick project.
  2. It uses upcycled or recycled materials.
  3. It is portable.
  4. It is soft.
  5. It is colorful.
  6. It is smaller than a breadbox.
  7. It incorporates a technique I do not often use.
  8. It incorporates materials I really like to use.
  9. It can be made in less than 20 minutes.
  10. You could give this gift to a teacher, friend, colleague, boss, sister, or anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Magic

In her book Big Magic , Elizabeth Gilbert (who is best known as the author of Eat, Pray, Love ) writes "I believe the creative process ...