Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Early Morning Time



I woke up before the alarm today and coffee in hand headed to the studio...and yes it is a mess. So what else is new?

The cutting table this morning



















Here is a piece I am working on....destined to become a table runner. I am in a table runner phase at the moment. Maybe that is the result of my thrill of mastering mitered corners.


Project in progress

"Eye of the Storm"
This is my completed Connecticut Fiber Arts Collective 1st Anniversary Challenge piece. We were each given a bag of scraps (below) containing the same fabric and fibers. We challenged ourselves to create art from these items.
Please go to http://www.ctfac.blogpost.com to see the works of other members!



The contents of my Challenge Bag---from whence the storm came!


1 comment:

  1. Your work table has lots of insipration in it! I just love your sense of color!

    ReplyDelete

Creative Magic

In her book Big Magic , Elizabeth Gilbert (who is best known as the author of Eat, Pray, Love ) writes "I believe the creative process ...