Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Windsor Arts Center - Local Color 3

Happy Labor Day!  On Sunday we had a backyard cookout yesterday with my husband's family and Monday we are took it easy, except for dropping my car off at the mechanic's to check out the noise coming from the rear axle, and cleaning the house for the arrival of friends from Italy who will be with us for the next 10 days.

Saturday was the opening reception for LC3 at the Windsor Arts Center. The exhibit is beautifully hung and lighted so nicely. Thank you to Wanda Seldon, former member of the CT Fiber Arts Collective for curating such a fine show.

I didn't  take any photos at the reception but was interviewed by Dennis from the Hartford Courant! (I am still looking for the link to the story. When I find it I will post.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Magic

In her book Big Magic , Elizabeth Gilbert (who is best known as the author of Eat, Pray, Love ) writes "I believe the creative process ...