Thursday, September 7, 2017

Mary Lachman @ Arts Center East and Mattatuck Museum

Let me be honest. This never happens, or at least it has never happened before. My artwork is juried into two juried shows, both of which have opening receptions on the same day but on opposite sides of the state.  Up until yesterday I thought I wouldn't make it to either one because I had plans to be in Florida but, then Hurricane Irma became a Category 5 hurricane and reservations will need to be cancelled. So....I am going to try to make it to both receptions! I hope you can join me.


"Water Spout" (on right above) will be at the Connecticut Women Artists (CWA) show at Arts Center East in Vernon,  September 1-29 (juror Nance Stula, Executive Director, The Benton, CT State Art Museum).

Arts Center East
709 Hartford Turnpike
Vernon, CT 06066
Opening Reception - Sunday, September 10th 2:00-4:00 p.m.



"Knight and Day" is debuting in the #IBelieveInWaterbury show at the Mattutuck Museum in Watebury, CT, September 10-December 3, 2017

Mattatuck Museum
144 West Main Street
Waterbury, CT 06702
http://www.mattmuseum.org
Opening Reception - Sunday, September 10th  1:00-3:00 p.m., free and open to the public

Live a simple creative life
~Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Magic

In her book Big Magic , Elizabeth Gilbert (who is best known as the author of Eat, Pray, Love ) writes "I believe the creative process ...